Reduce The Pain Of Inflammation Naturally
When you have inflammation in your body, it drags you down. There are ways naturally to reduce the severity just by eating certain foods.
We all have the capacity to heal ourselves naturally. If it helps you from taking more pharmaceuticals, it’s a win-win situation. I won’t go on a rant about how I feel about Big Pharma, but you can read my posts about that hated entity and what it does to your mindset, making you believe you need so many unnecessary pills.
The body responds naturally to injury by causing redness, swelling or heat. Chronic Inflammation is when the body more than occasionally, over time swells repeatedly.
Inflammation can be the result of injury, arthritis, allergic reactions.
This post mainly defines injury and arthritis. Allergic reactions most times require immediate attention. The foods listed are intended to reduce over time of multiple consumptions for long term relief. Eating the foods listed in this article will reduce Swelling and Inflammation.
Foods That Help Relive The Pain Of Inflammation
These Foods Also Combat Inflammation.
Organic foods, if possible for full benefits
- Tomatoes-Any form, any kind, raw, sliced, sauced
- Olive Oil-Good for much more than inflammation. Promote your good cholesterol by using Macadamia or Extra Virgin olive oil when possible.
- Spinach, Kale, Collards, green Leafy Vegetables-Eating these foods will promote good health period. Eat these wonderful, medicinal, cancer-fighting veggies every day.
- Almonds and Walnuts-Great for a just reduce of reasons. Healthy for you.
- Tuna, Salmon, Mackeral, and Sardines
- Strawberries, Blueberries, Cherries and Oranges
There is a big long list of fruits and veggies that reduce inflammation in your body. The ones listed are the most potent.
Eat plenty of these foods and you will notice a reduction of Inflammation.
Spices That Help Relive The Pain Of Inflammation
- Black Pepper-Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidants identified as being The King Of Spices. Piperine, a compound in Black Pepper is valued for its properties.
- Garlic-Proven to ease arthritis and inflammatory conditions.
- Cinnamon-More than just a tasty additive to our baked goods, Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties. Sprinkle in coffee or tea or over breakfast cereals.
- Ginger-Besides cooking, Ginger has been long used for treating stomach upset, Headaches, and infections along with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric-Add to foods by seasoning with this spice, or teas, or by simply drinking in smoothies. Used for centuries for wounds, infections even liver disease.
- Cayenne-Praised for its health benefits since ancient times. Chili peppers contain natural compounds called capsaicinoids. This compound is revered for its anti-inflammatory properties, also relieves headaches.
Best Turmeric Curcumin 1950mg w/ BioPerine. Non-Gmo, Easy-to-Swallow Capsules. 46X More Absorbent. Aid For Heart Health, Joint Pain, Anti-Inflammation, Focus. With Black Pepper Extract. 95% Standardized Curcuminoids.
Medical Marijuana has been around since ancient times. Federal Government and State says it’s still illegal in some states. Marijuana has many proven strains for Inflammation, Pain, Nausea from Chemo, and countless other ailments which give us many reasons to partake in the Goodness of Natures Gift.
You can ingest Marijuana through Edibles, Smoke, or Vapor.
Foods To Avoid For Inflammation
Reducing the amount of these foods will help reduce inflammation. I know it’s almost impossible to stop using most of these, but think before you ingest these foods on a regular basis.
- Sugar-Broad spectrum of possibilities with this one. Try to curb your diet with occasional consumption of baked goods. Try one less tsp of sugar in your coffee. Also, Coca-Cola is a big no-no because when you drink one can of coke you are sucking on ten cubes of sugar. Reduce the amount of soda you drink to help with inflammation.
- Oils-Poly-unsaturated oils used in cooking such as Grapeseed, cottonseed, safflower, corn and sunflower oils. These contain very high Omega 6 fatty acids. Highly imbalanced Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio promotes inflammation and breeds inflammatory diseases like heart disease and Cancer. Instead, cook with oils made from Macadamia, or extra virgin olive oil.
- Trans Fats-Found in fried foods, fast foods, and commercially prepared foods. Instead of these foods, eat baked, broiled and boiled foods not prepared with common oils. Avoid fast food completely.
- Dairy-Limit your consumption of all dairy products. If you eat a lot of dairy foods, make a conscious effort to just reduce your daily amount.
- Red and Processed Meat-Cut down of your consumption of meat, especially fast food.
This is as comprehensive as I can get. I will write more articles specifically on these foods at a later date. This post was written for awareness and your need to avoid or cut down and limit yourself. If you are fighting inflammation by injury or chronic inflammation due to arthritis, you will want to try to eat the suggested foods and avoid the inflammation causing ones.
The Anti-Inflammation Cookbook: The Delicious Way to Reduce Inflammation and Stay Healthy
Side Effects of adhering to an anti-inflammatory way of eating will promote overall good health.
Let’s not forget our Beloved Dogs. There is beneficial supplements to help ease the pain of arthritis in older dogs. I gave this stuff to Bear and he was like a puppy again in just a few days.
Glucosamine Chondroitin for Dogs ? Point Pet Glucosamine Booster Supplements for Dogs ? Dog Supplements for Joints and Hip (120 Soft Chews)
I’d like to leave you with a smile….
Founder of bountifulharvesting.com